- Bachelor of Commerce, University of Newcastle
- Member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants
- Professional Member of the Institute of Internal Auditors
- Registered Company Auditor
- Graduate Certificate in Internal Audit
- Certified Internal Auditor
Alex provides advice to his clients on all aspects of statutory audits, financial reporting, governance, due diligence, internal audit and risk management. Alex has conducted assignments for a broad range of public sector organisations, including agencies, state owned corporations, corporations sole, statutory bodies and local government. Alex’s experience also includes work for listed public companies, private companies (including subsidiaries of multinationals), registered clubs and charities.
Alex is a former Executive of the Hunter Young Professional Group and his experience includes an international secondment to our Leading Edge Alliance firm Bol Adviseurs in the Netherlands.
He is a current Board Member of the Youth Leadership Committee for the Institute of Internal Auditors (Australia).
- Emerging Leaders List 2018 - Institute of Internal Auditors (Global)
- Auditor of the Year 2018 - Young Leaders in Finance
- Young Executive of the Year 2017 - NSW Business Chamber (Sydney City)
- Rising Star of the Year 2016 - Australian Accounting Awards
- Regional Finalist Young Executive of the Year Award – NSW Business Chamber